Pressure Cooker Omega Oatmeal – Meal Prep
Ever since I started working 12 hour days, it became imperative that I plan my meals and have them ready before my workweek starts. It’s caused me to get creative, organized, and make some delicious recipes!
Here is the recipe for my go-to breakfast, vanilla flavored oatmeal with omega-packed trail mix on top!
Check out the video at the bottom of the recipe to see how it’s done!
Makes 6 servings
Takes approximately 20 minutes.
- 3 c. oats
- 4½ c. unsweetened vanilla almond milk
- 1½ c. water
- pinch salt
- vanilla extract
- 1½ c. Mega Omega Power Up Trail Mix – or whatever trail mix you have handy
- ½ c. brown sugar
- Combine the oats, almond milk, water, salt, and vanilla in your pressure cooker or instapot and cook on the ‘oatmeal’ setting (or for 15 minutes).
- While the oatmeal is cooking, set out 6 containers for the oatmeal as well as 6 smaller containers for the toppings. Put ¼c. trail mix and 4 tsp. of brown sugar in each small container.
- When the oatmeal is done, separate evenly into the 6 containers, allowing to cool before you put the lid on and put into the refrigerator
- When ready to eat, grab a container of oatmeal, add a bit of water and heat up. Then add the container of toppings and mix together
Values shown are for 1/6 of recipe using exactly the ingredients listed.